Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Good evening!

I am very much looking forward to tomorrow night when I am going to get a chance to meet with SJA parents from all grade levels about the IB program at SJA.  I understand how the IB program may need further explanation when first presented with the terms, units and other fundamental pieces of the program.  I want to be sure that any questions you might have about the program as a whole, and the journey your child will be going on while undertaking the IB program at SJA are fully answered.

Our monthly newsletter, my weekly blog updates and your child's classroom teacher are all great sources of information about the PYP.  But I also wanted to create an opportunity for parents to come together to chat, ask questions and discuss topics pertaining to IB that are important to them. 

Tomorrow night at 7pm we are having just that opportunity with our IB Information Session.  If you are interested in attending the event, please send me an email to cnelson@stjudesacademy.com.  I hope to see you all there tomorrow night!

Best regards,

Mrs. Nelson



No comments:

Post a Comment