Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Good afternoon!


It has been an absolute pleasure having a class like the one I just had. Our class quickly connected, and spent a happy, insightful and inquiring year together where we learned and grew with each other.  I am truly going to miss each and every one of the unique personalities I had the joy of working with every day.


I also wanted to thank all the students and families who helped organize my wonderful baby shower.  It was such a wonderful surprise!  I have a lot of other fond memories as well that I will take with me on my year off.   I will look forward to returning to SJA for the 2013/14 school year!


All the best to all the students and their families over the summer.


Have a blessed and happy summer,


Mrs. Nelson 



No comments:

Post a Comment